Monday 6 December 2010

BEDiD 6: Productive Procrastination?

Revision is the bane of my existence. Well, not so much revision, but the whole exam period in general. Without nudging and competition I very often find any excuse not to work. A plus side, however, is that I become very productive on other things. I've spent the last four hours boxing, reading blogs, researching universities and doing travel research. I am now getting ready for bed, but of course, tomorrow I will be much more productive in the way of learning things that will help me scrape through my exams.

I will blog about something more interesting tomorrow, I promise, but in the mean time check out this radio series I found on the BBC, Climate Connection, talking about climate change and what we can do to solve it. I'd like to draw your attention to this particular episode, there is a very interesting section talking about how religion and climate change are linked, as well as this interesting interview with a Kenyan farmer. Do let me know what you think.

Sorry today's blog is so short. Despite my procrastination in the last few hours it has been a long day, my brain is slightly fizzled. Night night.

No comments: