Monday 11 August 2008

Spotlighted

Over the past few hours I have been very confused as to why a certain one of my videos, ´My Grade Inflated´has been getting so many views.
I mean, it isn´t particularly revolutionary and I only ask for my peeps´opinions, as I usually do.



It has recently passed 9,000 hits and is now easily one of my most viewed videos (my most having 50k from the YouTubeUK feature) and now I have found out why... I think.

My video has been ´spotlighted´which means it is at the top of some page somewhere where lots of people can see it. Which is lovely as I have just clawed my way back onto the 100 most subscribed list for the UK, woot!

But yeah, it´s kind like those premium honours, no one is really very clear as to what they mean or do, and now spotlighting has come along...

it all just very confusing.

If you have no idea what I am talking about then ignore me.

*hugs*

Jaz

1 comment:

Zozo said...

I think of it as a YT pat on the back... not that I would... you know... know about this expierence.

I think a have an elipsies addiction.

zozo