Sunday 11 January 2009

Chirpy Sunday Blog

For some reason I am incredibly productive when I wake up early. I arose today with a toothache and a throbbing head from hell but now all seems to be cleared and well (probably due to the copious amounts of paracetamol I have taken, always read the label kids!) and I have accomplished a startling amount. I have done a bit of revision, almost mastered 'We're Going to Ibiza' by the Venga Boys on George the Ukulele and have created my own banner on paint. Granted it isn't going to be appearing in the Tate any time soon but I am proud of it.




That's an idea, an exhibition of people's YouTube banners, I should call someone important and arty about it.

I was going to go yoga today but decided against it. I went for a walk after teaching yesterday and it killed me, so I am going to shy away from any kind of physical activity until I can survive without the drugs. Instead I am going to go to Costa where I have one of those posh £20 gift voucher thingies that looks like a club card or a credit card (a present from Christmas). I am thinking free food... and so apparently is my tummy as it just grumbled.

Last night I also finally sent off my application for a study abroad programme in Beijing that is funded by the EU. All I have to do is pay for the flight out there and then I get food, accommodation and language lessons paid for, which should be sweet. I find out if I get in on the 16th of Feb. and the course itself is three weeks in March.

I am planning on doing a vlog today. Don't worry, Uke playing will be kept to a minimal.
:)

Also! did i mention I got featured? That was nice :)

2 comments:

Betina said...

Well at least they give you plenty of time to prepare if you get in ;)
I'm crossing my fingers

Melissa Kendra said...

The course in Beijing sounds really cool, that'd be an awesome learning experience.
I kind of want to jump on the ukulele bandwagon and get one, haha.