Wednesday 14 January 2009

A Skype Convo

These seem to be quite fashionable to post on ones blog, so I thought I would jump on this band wagon too.
I noticed this when I came back from teaching today:

Alex says: omg this song ... <3

Jazza says: inorite!

Jazza says: it's about a miscarriage

Jazza says: so sad

Jazza says: :(

Alex says: Yeah :(

*pause*

Jazza says: on a lighter note I am now learning Hot 'n Cold by Katy Perry on ukulele

Alex says: because of Kristina?

Alex says: :P

Jazza says: well maybe

Jazza says: and because it's only 4 chords that I know already


In the words of @CheekyChen


'Fin'

5 comments:

Kristina said...

lolol
I'm going to go ahead and pretend your answer was "YES BECAUSE OF KRISTINA". xD

Melissa Kendra said...

I've decided to definitely get a ukulele once I have the money :D
and Hot n' Cold would be an awesome song to learn on it, haha.

meekakitty said...

and I am going to go ahead and pretend the answer is "no, because of Tessa" because I played that on my ukulele in a recent vlog.

Unknown said...

hahaha.

cheekychen said...

WHOA!

WE'RE GOING TO IBEEFA!

<3

~fin~