Sunday 18 January 2009

Sexy New Shoes

Take a look at my 好看新双球鞋!
They are SO sexy! And they were only £5, I was orgasming all over the place.

In other news I have my Chinese exam tomorrow morning. I should be revising but my head is saturated with grammar and Chinese characters so I'm gonna go music shopping for a couple of hours and maybe get a coffee.
I don't know how it's gonna go, I have done a decent amount of revision, whatever will be will be, I just want it to be over.
I also got offered a job yesterday! which is nice, more about that later.

Sheffield was lovely btw, I met a vlogger who not only went to my old school, but was also in my form group! HOW INSANE IS THAT?!?! Brentwood clearly invokes a tendency towards putting yourself all over the internet. Hi Caroline if you're reading this! She can be found >>HERE<<.

I'm off to town. BYE!
:)

4 comments:

Bite Me: A Twilight Podcast said...

good luck with your exam :)

-nyera

euphonious said...

Awesome shoes.

:)

Jess Krause said...

Your shoes are well incredible jazza.
(:

Mark said...

hummmmmmmm awesome shoes which of this brand?
i always skechers uk
because they never do compromise on quality